Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You are not my " friend " anymore & stop acting . End of story.......

For me " Life is like a book ". Everyday has a new page with adventures to tell, things to learn and tales to remember. Refuse to live backwards & always see everyday as a new chapter. Sometimes " Life is too ironic ". It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence. And for My life, My choices, My problems, My mistakes & My lessons is not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about others. My advise : Forgive everyone who stabs you from your back. Without them, you'll never know who is your true friend. Also for the people/ friend that make my days worse or just piss me off, THANK YOU ;) . I've learned to live with OUT you and my life is still better than yours & now I'm wearing the smile you gave me. Thanks again...

P/s : Don't judge me by my past. I don't live there anymore... ;) wink wink

 *** Life is better when your happy, but life is at its best when other people are happy because of you ! Be inspired, give peace, share your smile :) Happiness is a choice & will forever be my favorite motto. Though it's hard, there will always be a reasons to SMILE .... :)) ***

0 comments: